Hello!

By Arihanaova - September 29, 2013

I'm Ova Ariha, a proud INFP-T and I welcome you to my personal blog :))

I'm a part time social studies teacher, full time lifelong learner. I was finished my bachelor degree in history at Semarang State University (2017) and completed my master degree in anthropology at Gadjah Mada University (2021). I love everything about social science, culture, religion, literature, art, and you! Yes, you  

This blog will be filled with my; worried, random thought, pain, hope, happiness, experience, and everything happened in my life. Hopefully you can enjoy and find something good here. 

You can contact me through these stuff bellow and I would really love to talk to you about anything!

Email : arihanaova@gmail.com
Twitter : @arihanaova
Instagram : @arihanaova
Line : @arihanaova

  • Share:

0 comments